I truly love taking photos and video of interesting buildings, homes and neighborhoods! I do real state photography in Boulder, Boulder County, Denver, Erie, Longmont, Lafayette and beyond, and I also do beautiful HD video walkthrough tours (interior/exterior)!
***New Realtors! The first time I work with you, I will do the photos and 4k interior / exterior video tour all for $250!
Don’t settle for crunchy, grungy, over-saturated & over-processed HDR!
Current 2018 Price Sheet (Google Doc)
See some of my Friday Featured Listings with various realtors and agencies
Does your current photographer/videographer:
- Make sure photos are properly white/color balanced?
- Make sure vertical lines are straight where they should be?
- Pull in important window views?
- Give you a high-resolution (better than IRES) album that can be shared or embedded into your site, like this one?
- Give you high-resolution, print-quality versions for all photos?
- Resize photos all properly for IRES?
- Do more than just HDR?
- Go the extra mile?
- Have the ability to work on short notice?
- Have a passion for the art of architecture and real estate photography?
Is your current photographer a craftsman or does he/she over-bake the HDR and send you photos with the classic gross, yellow tint, using the same settings for every shot?
Your photos and listings are your Storefront – the place that many people get their first impression of you!
Working with me, you get the same person every time instead of someone different each shoot. I can learn your specific tastes (each realtor is different)!
Recent Interior/Exterior HD Video Examples:
This one uses my new DJI Ronin M Stabilizer:
A Recent Video Tour – Luxury Home with an intro by the Realtor:
You can set the resolution to 4k on these videos to see the highest quality!
Behind the scenes photos from the above video including ‘gear’
What else can I do?
- Interior video tours with HD video
- Video tours, testimonials and interviews
- Website help/development
Photos are delivered to you in both high-resolution (for print) and also sized for IRES/Zillow (4:3 / 96dpi / 2048×1536) via dropbox. You also get a flickr album and link of your photo album.
If you need someone dependable for your real estate/architecture photos, I’d love to hear from you.
See the equipment I use.
Why I don’t use (yet) and don’t like 3d virtual tours (like Matterport)
More Real Estate and Architectural Photos (gallery):
What will you get?
- All photos uploaded to a flickr album, where you can access the photo in it’s original, 240 dpi print-friendly size. This album is much higher quality than IRES (which tends to degrade photos a little when they process them for the web). You can easily send the album link to clients, and potential buyers.
- I upload each photo do a dropbox folder for you in a 4:3 ratio, 96dpi for you to add to IRES, Zillow, and the other sites.
- Enthusiastic and dependable service!
Turnaround time is generally within 24 hours.